Our School at a Glance
Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA) uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Georgia students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, GCA and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
GCA is an excellent choice for students in Georgia, and here's why:
- Our faculty of experienced Georgia-certified teachers, who work with students and parents to achieve excellent results and are available online and by phone
- The exceptional K12 curriculum that covers both core subject areas and electives, and which packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments to help students achieve success at each and every level
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where GCA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- The high-quality, tuition-free public school education that enables a learning experience tailored for each student
Georgia Cyber Academy provides and supports an interactive virtual learning environment to support individualized and differentiated student-centered educational experiences serving students from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Georgia Cyber Academy envisions a learning environment where students are empowered—through the collaborative partnership of its students, parents, Learning Coaches, teachers, and administrators—to successfully reach their full academic potential and emerge career or college ready, and prepared to assume roles as positive contributors to society.