At Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA), we are focused on student achievement and building a strong community among our students, parents, faculty and staff. Working together, we will help all our students have an exemplary, individualized, and engaging educational experience.
Our goals for the 2018-2019 school year are for students to realize the highest levels of academic achievement and to build a strong school community. Our rigorous curriculum, coupled with supportive school programs, is designed with these goals in mind. Our entire faculty and staff is eager to support our students and families on the journey to academic excellence.
Georgia Cyber Academy…
- Is deeply committed to the success and welfare of our students, families and their communities.
- Encompasses a holistic approach to preparing students for success in a 21st Century world and workplace.
- Engages students in rigorous academic standards.
- Is committed to individualized learning paths and the growth of each student as a civic minded contributor both within their local communities and beyond.
- Quality education begins with the relationship between the student and the teacher.
- All students are on different paths. We meet them where they are and help them to get where they are going.
- High standards and rigor lead to student academic success.
- We are accountable for student success.
- We must adapt to our students’ needs.
The Learning Environment Is…
The students are…
Our teachers are…
- Student Centered
- Data Driven