Georgia Cyber Academy offers families a focused commitment to excellence in elementary school throughout Georgia. We achieve this through the key features of our personalized virtual learning program, which includes:
- An Individualized Learning Plan developed by our state-certified teachers to help each student move forward successfully and make the most of their education experiences
- Targeted instruction by our caring state-certified teachers who are skilled in virtual teaching and address students' needs and goals
- Quality online curriculum designed to excite and challenge young minds and lay critical academic foundations
- Supplemental student enrichment in our Above Grade Level Placement, Advanced, and Gifted Opportunities
- Meaningful engagement from the Learning Coach, the parent or another responsible adult, who provides 3 to 6 hours of daily support
- Live, real-time classes led by teachers in a safe online environment
- Supervised in-person and online social activities that are fun and informative
- Parent involvement opportunities that offer families support and training and the chance to provide feedback and volunteer for roles in parent leadership
Elementary school at Georgia Cyber Academy is designed to meet the needs of all kinds of students, whether your child wants more academic challenge, needs a distraction-free environment, or wants more one-to-one support. Learn how to enroll if you're not already a Georgia Cyber Academy family.
For Georgia Cyber Academy families, see the links below for helpful information about day-to-day procedures.