Come celebrate your passage to the next phase of your life at GCA's Senior Prom 2019:
Passport to Your Future
- Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Location: Infinite Energy Center Arena, 6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Duluth, GA 30097
- Cost: $40 single, $60 couple
- Go to http://www.paypal.com
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account
- Click on "Pay or send money"
- Click on "Pay for goods and services"
- Enter email address: email@example.com
- Click "Next"
- Enter the dollar amount of your payment and add the following into the "Notes" box: Prom payment - your full name, your student ID number, number of tickets purchased.
- Click "Continue"
- The next screen will ask for your payment method. Once you have completed all the information click "Send Money Now" to complete the transaction.
The GCA Administration wants prom to be fun and memorable, but we also want everyone to be comfortable, safe, and show GCA pride! With modesty and safety in mind, the following dress code guidelines will be enforced at the GCA prom:
Female Dress Code
Attire should not be excessively short, tight, or revealing.
Male Dress Code
Collared shirts and long pants are required. Ties, suits, and tuxedos are certainly welcomed but not required.
Failure to adhere to the dress code standards will prevent your participation in the event, and no refunds will be granted.
Jennifer Jarrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
404-334-4790 ext. 558
Who can buy a prom ticket?
Only GCA Senior Students may purchase Senior Prom tickets. If a 9-11th grader attempts to purchase a ticket, the transaction will be declined.
When will I receive my tickets?
You will NOT receive an actual Prom ticket. Once your 'tickets' are purchased, your name and number of tickets will be added to the guest list, which will be used for Prom check-in. Please bring photo ID.
What is the deadline to purchase tickets?
The deadline to purchase tickets is May 14, 2019. Tickets are limited.