Interim assessments are given at the end of an instructional cycle. These assessments include topics and standards that have been taught during that instructional cycle. Interim assessment help teachers evaluate and monitor student performance.
- Administered during regular class time
- Students assigned to breakout rooms
- Students should have webcam & microphone on
- Teachers will monitor
- 504 or IEP accommodations required will be provided
- If assessment is not taken in a reasonable amount of time/failed, score will be invalid, and student/ LC will be contacted for a retake
- If the student misses the class session, he/ she will be assigned a make-up a during small group session, 1:1 session, or learner conference
- If not taken within the scheduled week, a zero is earned
- Students who have earned full flexibility based on academic performance will not be required to complete assessments in class.
Students are monitored for their completion of all mandatory tests, including but not limited to:
- NWEA MAP
- Interim Benchmarks
THESE EXAMS ARE MANDATORY.
Students are graded for mastery of specific standards during each instructional cycle. Students have the school year to show mastery of standards, Monthly Instructional Calendar (MIC) assignments are expected to be completed by the due date. Monthly Instructional Calendar (MIC) assignments will include:
- Online School (OLS) lessons
- MIC graded assignments (MGAs)
- Interim Assessments