Enrollment Now Open for the 2019-2020 School Year
We are honored that you are considering Georgia Cyber Academy for your child’s education.
Accepting applications for the 2019-2020 through September 1, 2019. Instructions.
Following registration, applicants will need to confirm their seat. Instructions will be sent via email. Once seat is confirmed, a follow-up email with instructions to complete the application will follow. No applications will be accepted after September 1, 2019.
Students interested in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year must register for the Georgia Cyber Academy Enrollment Lottery*.
Apply for the 2019-2020 School Year: Enrollment Registration
- Click the following link to register a new account:https://app.lotterease.com/cgi-bin/sl_V2_1.pl?session_id=&user_id=&account_id=303&nav=Parents_Registration
- Enter your information (Note: this is the parent information)
- Enter your student’s information
- Select the school you want to apply to: “Georgia Cyber Academy”
- Select a lottery/grade level: “Georgia Cyber Academy”
- Select "submit"
- You will receive an email from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com
- If you are being offered a seat, you will need to confirm that you accept the seat offer by selecting the link provided in the email from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com.
- After confirming your seat, you will receive instructions on how to apply via email.
Questions? Call: 470-400-7887 Email: email@example.com
*Registering or enrolling with K12, Inc. will not secure an Enrollment Lottery Registration, a placement offer, nor an application with Georgia Cyber Academy. In order to be considered a Georgia Cyber Academy applicant, new students MUST follow the instructions outlined above.
What information will I need to provide during the Enrolllment process?
During enrollment, some of the information you will need to provide is proof of age, proof of residency, current immunization record or exemption form, GA form 3300, most recent Report Card, Transcript (required for grades 10-12), etc.
What is considered proof of residency?
Students enrolling in Georgia Cyber Academy must reside in the state of Georgia. Proof of residency can include any of the following documents:
- a current and complete Lease Agreement (showing signature date of lease, terms, name and address)
- most recent Mortgage Statement
- most recent Utility Bill showing the service address and issued within 30 days.
The proof of residency documentation must be issued in a Legal Guardian’s name. The date must be within the last 60 days. Please note that a cell phone bill is not an acceptable Proof of Residency because it does not have a service sddress associated to the charge.
Where can I find forms requested during enrollment?
A list of forms can be found on the Enrollment Forms page.
How do I upload missing documents?
Log into Infinite Campus. Upload the required documents and select "Submit". If you are unable to access the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will unlock your application.
I registered but have not received an email.
Confirmation emails will be sent from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com.
I confirmed my seat offer and received another email but I do not see a link to enroll.
The link to enroll will be at the bottom of the email you receive after accepting your seat.
How do I receive records from my child's previous school?
Your child's school will be able to provide you with a records request form. You can then upload the forms to the Infinite Campus Enrollment Portal.
I have a student enrolling in Kindergarten. The enrollment application is asking for information about the previous school. What do I need to provide?
If your child attended a pre-school program, please provide the name of the pre-school. If your child did not attend a pre-school program, please put "N/A" in the "Previous School" box.
I have a student enrolling in Kindergarten. The enrollment application is asking for a previous Report Card. What do I need to provide?
Please fill out and upload the following document in place of the Report Card: Kindergarten Statement [PDF]
I have a student enrolling who was previously homeschooled. What do I use for transcripts or report cards?
You will need to supply a homeschool report card for all the time your student was homeschooled.