Students wishing to graduate early should develop an appropriate educational plan with their counselor to achieve this.
The GCA SIS Coordinator will complete withdrawals of early graduates when notified by the GCA Counseling Department.
A high school transcript is a record of your academic accomplishments in high school. Transcripts are updated as courses are completed at the end of each semester.
Once your Parchment® account is set up, you can:
- Send your transcript from Georgia Cyber Academy to any destination worldwide.
- Send other college admission documents like letters of recommendation.
- Place your order early but wait until your next grades are in before your transcript is sent.
- Check out your chances of getting into your favorite colleges.
- Share your transcript on social media.
If you have questions regarding transcripts, please contact your counselor.
SIS Coordinator: Lisa Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org 404-334-4790 ext. 486